2.2
Interest Rate

Trying to get a person on the customer service number is impossible.I have been trying for 3 weeks to work my way through the mire of their automated phone loop and have come to the conclusion that they do not want to help in any way.

I finally emailed my complaint as suggested on their website and 2 weeks later got an ambiguous letter that directed me to call customer service AGAIN if I had questions. I have a question...how are they able to get away with this bs?

I am getting charged for PMI but am eligible to have it terminated according to the terms of my mortgage.I see no resolution in my future.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Caliber Home Loans. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Caliber Home Loans.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Caliber Home Loans to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Caliber Home Loans?

Comments