1.2
Interest Rate

Please be warned.Caliber homes has horrible customer service.

One day late for a payment that got lost in the mail and they send you to collections- ruin your credit report. When you try to contact someone no one is available to help talk with you. It takes weeks to get any follow up contact and they do not budge. I have never heard of any company that does not give you one grace.

Please do not put yourself in this position even if they are offering great rates.No need to write the 100 words review as I have shared my unfortunate experience.

Review about: Caliber Home Loans Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: correct my credit report.

Had an Experience with Caliber Home Loans?

Comments

Caliber is a defendant in litigation.I actually know someone who received a check, as a result, of a class action law suit.

Not to mention, their process for loan modifications is beyond horrible.They have put individuals in very horrible situations and have done everything possible to stall the loan modification, from misleading borrowers to out right lying to them.

to SS #1365805

I just received my Caliber Home Loans class action check ($63) for 67 robocalls to MY phone, made payable to me, my ex of 10 yrs, AND, my atty. We each live in different states. Talk about a scandalous way to not disburse.

These guys have lots of litigation issues going on for fraudulent loan practices.

1 day late doesn't get reported to credit reports.It's only when you are 30 days late that everyone reports your non-payment to the credit bureaus.

1 mortgage late doesn't "ruin" your credit.

It's not good, but it's not the end of the world.So don't come out here whining and saying to lost $100,000.

to liar #1365838

Pretty strong "opinion". Fact is...they can and do report a one day late payment. That establishes the date of first delinquency should the debtor default.