Interest Rate

Very disorganized and unprofessional.Failed to pay my home insurance premium on time and then after I refinanced my house with Quicken for a better rate and service made the payment early for my property taxes the day before the new loan closed and the demand was already in for final payoff.

Escrow paid the property taxes as expected and then Caliber sat on my escrow refund for 2 months after they received it from the county. Claimed they never received it. Asked to speak to a manager on repeated occasions and was never allowed to.

BAD company!Their staff back east is very rude and unprofessional.

Review about: Caliber Home Loans Customer Care.

Preferred solution: escrow refund.

I didn't like: Refusal to let me speak with a manager, No way to contact a supervisor or manager directly.

Had an Experience with Caliber Home Loans?

Comments

Retiredjp

I was in process if Lawsuit against HSBC when close to being served for Federal Court for Preditory Loans HSBC sold my Loan to Caliber without notice .Disabled Vet , 1st Responder .

Cancer fro Katrina

Caliber refuses to reply Supervisor level or Legal office. Contacted 2 U

S. Senators from Mo. 1 U.S.

Congressman , all 3 have notified Caliber that Gvt is monitoring . Caliber like HSBC has lost 3 loan modifications . Hired Attorney's . Had 19k damage to home from Hail Wind 3 17.

Home owners insurance paid 14k to owner Caliber . Caliber passes off to Assurant Inc. Again NO supervisor or legal dept available to owner . Assurant says they are keeping any funds paid out of homeowners pocket toward repairs .

Hired Attorney. Notified 3 Elected Reps. Offices . Owner is registered with Fed State City as qualified Certified experienced Repair Remolder for Insurance Companies .

Attorney wants to take to Federal Judge for mediation . Mo Dept Insurance Commissioner has been notified . Caliber Assurant charged owner dual Forced Insurance because they did not have Insurance Binder Jan 1 . Had Current in force policy in place .

Same SCAM they have Class Action Suit going on now in Federal Court . Calibers large share holders are same as HSBC from Whitewater gvt housing scam from 80s . HSBC is Banned from new business for funding Terrorism . Caliber and HSBC have same ownership w Assurant Inc.

Will update changes ,...

We are suing plus our name is I'm Class Action Suit. Preditory Loans , Dual inflated charges by Caliber Assurant , Loan Modification that was filed by Attorney . Caliber tried to say that they never received Loan Mod from Attorney . Less than %5 of Gvt installed guidelines are approved .

Keep in mind that our claim is being monitored by 2 U.S

Senators and very powerful U.S. Congressman .

Caliber phone point of answer even told owner " oh I see you have Elected Officials involved " yet following month tried to Refuse phoned in payment .WILL POST UPDATES ...

Lewes, Delaware, United States #1288953

Citi mortgage ain't that great either