I made an offer on a bank owned property (owned by Caliber Home Loans).I had to apply with them for a loan although I had no intention of ever using these creeps as my mortgage company.
They did anything and everything they could think of to have me use them as my mortgage lender. In June 2016 My pest inspector found termites and recommended termite treatment. Suddenly a pest inspection done in March miraculously appears stating no evidence of termites. BS.
Then they were unable to get the electric connected and instead of remedying the situation, they terminated. They then were unwilling to compose the termination agreement.
We did so and low & behold when we got it back, Caliber Home Loans had made their own changes to the termination agreement without my permission.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Caliber Home Loan
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "Have a loan with BCU, could not make 2 month payment. The bank (so I thought) started the modification process. While submitting the required documents started to receive..."
- "I took out a loan with Cash-Call for $2,500 my payments were $254.03/month I have been paying this loan since approximately Aug. 2006 I have paid approximately $15,241.80 with the..."
- "Before you use The Lending Club The Lending Club also LendingClub.com is popular in searches for personal, signature and all purpose loans. They are on other sites as well touting 10..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! Needing an extra bed in my home for occasional use, I searched the Internet for Murphy Beds. I found a company..."
- "This is the home bonanza at palmharbor that we were led to believethat our homewould be delivered and look like this .and we have white skirting that is not what..."
- "I contracted a bundle service: Internet with Directive. Bundle roughly monthly fee: ~60 dollars. The person who started my service did not bundle it from the beginning I tried to call the..."