I made an offer on a bank owned property (owned by Caliber Home Loans).I had to apply with them for a loan although I had no intention of ever using these creeps as my mortgage company.

They did anything and everything they could think of to have me use them as my mortgage lender. In June 2016 My pest inspector found termites and recommended termite treatment. Suddenly a pest inspection done in March miraculously appears stating no evidence of termites. BS.

Then they were unable to get the electric connected and instead of remedying the situation, they terminated. They then were unwilling to compose the termination agreement.

We did so and low & behold when we got it back, Caliber Home Loans had made their own changes to the termination agreement without my permission.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss caliber home loan. Caliber Home Loans needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned caliber home loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Caliber Home Loans.

Had an Experience with Caliber Home Loans?

Comments